- FULL HD DUAL CHANNEL RECORDING: Front and rear cameras each record 1080p video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows each camera to perform optimally in low-light situations by carefully fine-tuning the exposure. 170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENSES on both cameras open up to capture sweeping views of their surroundings.
- BUILT-IN GPS: Internal GPS Logger allows you to mark time, date, location, and speed information to all your recordings without the need for a separate accessory.
- WI-FI CONNECT: View, save, and share dash cam recordings wirelessly on your mobile device with the use of an app interface.
- SUPERCAPACITOR: Power is delivered by a supercapacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which features an enhanced temperature resistance to hot and cold climates.
- SECURE RECORDING: Recordings are split into segments. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings. When the G-sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Supports class 10 or higher micro SD cards up to 128GB in size (not included)
Full HD Dual Channel
Both cameras capture 1080p (1920×1080) video at 30 frames per second. Each camera is also fitted with ultra-wide 170 angle lenses for a maximum range of visibility.
Internal GPS Logger allows you to mark time, date, location, and speed information to all your recordings without the need for a separate accessory.
Transfer your dash cam recordings to your smartphone or tablet over Wi-Fi using an app interface. This makes it easier than ever to share footage from your trips.
Wide Dynamic Range
Exposure is automatically fine-tuned to create balanced footage in any light condition, day or night.
The use of a supercapacitor to deliver power provides a significant advantage to long-term reliability over battery-operated dash cams.
Built to withstand extreme climates, the camera can operate smoothly in temperatures as high as 176°F and as low as -20°F.
Never worry about running out of storage. New recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full.
If a collision is detected, the current video will be locked. Locked videos will never be overwritten by Loop Recording, ensuring important footage is kept secure.
Class 10 (or higher) Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card. Supported memory sizes range from 16GB to 128GB (not included).
Card Recommendation: Kingston Canvas Go! Micro SD (pictured above)
NOTE: Please don’t use SanDisk Ultra cards with our cameras.
- Rexing V1P Pro Dash Camera
- Full HD Rear Camera + cable (20ft)
- Car power connector (12ft)
- 3M adhesive mount
- USB computer cable
- User manual
- Rexing Mini-USB Hardwire Kit
- Rexing QC2.0 Car Charger
In order to meet your feedback, we are constantly improving our products through firmware updates.
Max Video Resolution 1080p 2160p 1080p + VGA 2160p [Single] 1080p [Dual] 2160p [Single] 1080p [Dual] 2160p [Single] 1080p [Dual] Camera Type Front Front Front + Rear Front + Rear Front + Rear Front + Inside Rear Camera Support ✓ ✓ ✓ Wi-Fi ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ GPS Logger Support Optional Optional Optional Optional Built-in Optional
Rexing V1P Pro Dual 1080p Full HD Front and Rear 170 Degree Wide Angle Wi-Fi Car Dash Cam with Built-in GPS Logger
$198.10 – $213.70
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 10 in|
|Frames Per Second|
Arabic,Spanish,Italian,Japanese,Chinese (Traditional),Chinese (Simplified),French,German,Russian,Portuguese,English,Dutch
|Number Of Lenses|
|Max External Memory|
Real Time Surveillance,Wide Dynamic Range,G-sensor,Led Display,Night Vision,Bult in GPS,Cyclic Recording,Wifi Function,GPS Tracker,Dual Lens,Automatic White Balance,Cycle Recording,Radar Detector,Time&Date Display,With Rearview Mirror
|Memory Card Required Reding Speed|